Thank you for showing interest in participating in the Paramus Run with Team Maven! We are very excited to be sponsoring and looking forward to having a big, diverse, fun group representing at the run!
In order to register for Team Maven, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Download (link at the bottom of page), Print, fill out, and bring the form to the Maven Center.
· We will have some printed out at the Center if you would like to fill it out here.
2. Along with the form, please bring payment of $25.
· Checks can be made out to "Mavenaction LLC" and in the notes section, please write "Paramus Run."
3. Please reply to this email letting us know you are interested in a spot on Team Maven and we will reserve your spot and t-shirt.
Please complete these steps on or before Friday, October 6th.
Some additional Notes:
- Everyone running with team Maven will receive a Maven t-shirt in addition to the t-shirt the race provides, so please include your unisex t-shirt size to get your preferred size.
- These steps also apply to any kids interested in running the 5K with Team Maven! Anthony Correa, our kids fitness coach, will be leading the kids through the 5K.
- In addition, Expert Marathon Runners & Track Coaches Mary and John Kennedy will be hosting training sessions and planned runs open to anyone who wants to get extra training in and wants to join. These workouts and runs will be beneficial to prepare for both the 5K and 10K. This workshop is open to all running levels!:
· Sunday trainings –
Run. However long you can.
Where: Saddle River County Park Otto C Pehle area.
When: October 1st & 8th at 9 AM.
· Wednesday trainings –
Track workouts. Conditioning, workouts to help you become a better runner.
Where: Paramus High School Track.
When: September 27th, October 4th, & October 11th at 6:30 PM.
Thank you - Go Team Maven!