Need to make an appointment? Have questions or comments? Just send us a message!
- Please fill out the form to the right when inquiring about an appointment for an initial evaluation with one of our licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy.
- We accept most major insurances and will verify your coverage as well as your insurance benefits.
- In the state of New Jersey we have what is called Direct Access, meaning you do not need a prescription for physical therapy unless you are covered by Medicare and select insurance companies
What to expect:
- Your initial evaluation session will generally last one hour in duration.
- Be sure to arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment to have ample time to fill out the appropriate paperwork before your session begins.
- During your initial evaluation your Doctor of Physical Therapy will conduct a thorough interview regarding your present issue, utilize examination tests and measures to determine your limitations, evaluate your prognosis, and create a plan of care based on the examination findings and your goals.
- Please bring athletic or loose fitting clothing as you will be moving and performing exercises, we have locker rooms and showers.
- If you have any medical imaging (X-ray, MRI, CT scan) that is relevant to your issue, please bring those documents so that your Doctor of Physical Therapy has a record of them.
4 Forest Avenue Paramus NJ 07653
For GPS directions: use "240 Frisch Court, Paramus, NJ"
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Monday - Friday: 5:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 9:00am